Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Feeling Lonely

Don't get me wrong, I am SO blessed and grateful for everything God has given me over this past year. I have a new house, a husband, and so many very small blessing that add up into a big blessing every day. However, I am feeling so very lonely lately. Scott works a lot, and I am so blessed to have the time I do with him. When I am alone at home though, I find mysefl yearnign and longing for girl time. I have very few friends in this world that I can truly call friend. I have lots of girls who say friend but don't really mean it. It hurts to know when you need someone you have noone. Exspecially when we need our girl support. :( God is so faithful and I know I am just following Him and that's all I can do, but it's such a lonely road and path to be on.

No comments: