Thursday, August 5, 2010

One Heck of a week

It's been one of those weeks... I think it's a number of things.. ONe because it's week after vacation, two because I STILL have my cough from 3 weeks ago(and yes I'm too stubborn and poor to go to a doctor), and three because I'm a girl and once a month us girls just..(need I say more?).

So I have been exhausted going home every night, S and I are watching this which has been freaking hilarious and kept me fairly upbeat, but I'm just plain freaking tired.

I need a nap what about in this beayootiful home. Yes? I think so.

Off I am for the weekend (well tomorrow after ANOTHER LONG DAY OF WORK) to this place.
Talk about an exhausting sounding weekend after a long week. Me and S are helping out with a camp for kids through our church. S is a counselor and I'm a helper, hopfully I'll have strength and a good attitude. Both, I'm currently struggling with.

1 comment:

Loving Life as a Mommy and Wife said...

ughhh, i know what you mean girl. being a girl sucks!!! i was just thinking how unhappy i am to be a girl right now because of our monthly "friend", and then i read your post! haha.

have fun this weekend!