Thursday, July 29, 2010

Exciting News to Share....

Sorry for the blogging lull, I've been on vacation, which was awesome :)! S and I went to the ocean, and to SF and to the "mountains" of Cali. and we had a lot of fun, and I came back with a little tan.

But that's not anythign crazy exciting compared to this. My very bestest friend whose blog you can find here.. www.7sleeps.blogspot.com is coming to ALASKA!!!!! :D :D :D It's been a year and 6 months since I will have seen her and def. VERY DEF. overdue BFF time :) Im soooo excited to see her!!! We have been friends since 8th grade but best friends since our freshman/sophmore year. We have had so many crazy times together, and we always make the best memories together..

Can't wait to see you NDA!!!

1 comment:

Seven said...

awww I love this! So much fun to see you :)