Monday, July 12, 2010

Loverly Monday

It's Monday once again, and it's SUNNY!:( This is really rather depressing because it wasn't very nice all weekend, and Friday was nice and today is nice. How is that supposed to work? How Mr. Sunshine am I supposed to enjoy you if I'm INSIDE in an office??


Here's my random links of the day...





If ONLY I could wear this and look stunning in it... LOVE it and the color!





mmmm love me some popcorn! I was really bummed I missed out on this at Bear Paw.





So I finished it and I think it turned out so cute do you think I shoudl go into a diaper cake buisness? Can't wait to see what everyone at the baby luncheon thinks!

what do you think??

I've been hunting for a new carry-on bag..

here's some cute ones I've found on my new favorite site etsy.com

*how modern and cute is this one?
*Love it!

*This one is just so different, and I love it!

*This one is just darling too!

Why are there no good stores in Alaska? :(

No comments: