Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Read,White,and Bleu



This weekend was a blast for various reasons. Tried on a bridesmaid dress, went to a wedding, saw a parade, and fireworks, and celebrated a birthday.




S and I had fun creating our dream things last night... including a dream car


and a dream home. This one is gorgeous!!




S's brother B and his girlfriend A made these yesterday for their dad D's birthday. Tequila LIme cupcakes. YUM they were SOOO delicious, I loved it. What a fun recipe and idea.


Today I'm wearing a pair of vera wang gladiator flats, and I just love them. I just have a little problem walking in them, haha. They are soo cute though! I love flats, flip flops, anything that does NOT have a heel. I'm tall so I feel like heels are not an option. What is your favorite pair of shoes?




My project of the week/month? A diaper cake... I have a baby luncheon shower in two Saturdays. I hope mine turns out like this one

How cute is this?? Any diaper cake makers out there? Any suggestions??


Blessing 187-For new pillows :)



No comments: