Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bookworm Love



I just love books, don't you? How can you not? One of my most favorite things in the worls is to curl up for several hours in bed and read a good book. It seems these days that I have S distracting me from reading, but I still get some done. Right now I'm in the middle of Stranded in Paradise by Lori Copeland.

It's a good book, full of romance and disasters and HAWAII. Someday me and S will get there!


I found this picture..

This is a hut made entirely of donated books. How cool is that? I want one in my house someday. Acutally for reals, I do want my own personal library with the cool looking library shelves like this would be breathtakingly gorgeous. Check out that bay window nook to read on! I love it.
What is your favorite read? I always need new suggestions. I'm totally a fiction girl, and I prefer Christian Fiction, however I do love Nicholas Sparks, and the Twilight series.

Blessing 175~ For a fun date night with S, and for dried mango YUM!

1 comment:

Seven said...

I have a picture of a well made out of books!