Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tired

Today I am just exhausted... I'm craving a vacation and one of these. I also wouldn't mind a this to relax on :). Check out those cute little bungelows. If I ever make it to Hawaii, I want to stay in a bungelow type thing.
I love looking at photography, any photography at all. I love seeing how photographers put things into perspective. My favorite is def. when people are phtographed. I love scenic pictures, but there's somethign about trying to figure out a persons emotions, and thoughts in a picture that I just love. I love Kristen Taylor's stuff, check out the second blog from the top. The 6th picture down under nicole and andy are married. Check out N's face, I bet I know what she's thinking. :)this one by Tara Whitney is too cute. I love the kids faces!!
I am currently eating one of my favorite healthy snacks. I'm not really a fan of mangoes when they are fresh, but dry them and YUM! Now doesn't that look good?

Blessing 174! That Me and S have ntohing planned for tonight!

I think we might do some of this and we are def. pushing ourselves to do this.

What do you have planned for tonight?

No comments: