Friday, June 25, 2010

Things that make me laugh



Friday's things...




Dancing in the rain always makes me laugh, and it's something I always try to do when we have a hard rain.. In fact not too many weeks ago (Memorial Day Weekend) We had a hard rain for a few minutes and S and I def. got soaked. I wasn't exactly dancing, but I was definetly laughing. :)


Do you ever see license plates, and take forever to decifer them? Well, I love trying to figure out license plates, and S and I often discuss back and forth what eachother's decifer is. This normally has me laughing by the end of it. There's one I found that says blonde and it's upside down :) hehe, that to me is awesome.


I love a good corney joke too, do you ever hear a joke and it's so corney you just have to laugh? My dad and I normally email eachother back and forth corney jokes (or text them). last night I got a text from you guessed who and it said what's a librarian's favorite kind of dog? A LAB! hahahahaha. Oh come on, you had to at least smile!


But my most favorite thing that I laugh at is tickling. I pretend to hate it when S tickles me, but I honestly LOVE it :). Who doesn't love to be tickled by their love?


Laughter really is the best medicine :).


Blessing 176- For laughter. :)

1 comment:

Seven said...

I HATE being tickled. Just ask T.
I do love the rain though