Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Apartment :)

S found an apartment YAY!!! it's in Peters Creek and right next door to some very good friends of ours. :) it's a one bed. one bath and def. older apartment, but he likes it and so do I. We started moving in stuff last night, and let me tell you S has a lot of crap, but we got a good load over to the apartment and he will move all the big stuff today. I'm excited that we will have our own place to hangout at, and he has his own place to call home. Maybe someday it will get to be my home too! ;) Also, S started actualy work in the NICU this past weekend, and let me tell you 12 hours without him is NO FUN! Sat and Sun he had to work, but I managed to stay busy shopping,lunch with my mom, and scrapbooking. I got three pages done in my scrapbook and I found a lot of ideas too for new pages, so I'm excited to continue working on it on the days he works. My birthday is in three weeks and yay I'm excited! I don't have any big plans as of yet, but I know S will spoil me, and we will def. be going out to dinner, and his dad is going to bbq me whatever I want for dinner too! :) S likes his job so far and I'm very thankful that he likes what he does, and he gets paid so well to do it. I'm wishing I could start my dream job, but I think God has different plans for now ;). My dream job has some things that come before it, but it will happen eventually, I have NO doubt about that. :) Im excited for a weekend off with S in his new place, and then next week for my very best friend to visit me! YAY!!!!