Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm still alive :)

Sorry it's been so long since I've written, though I'm pretty sure I'm just saying sorry to myself because I don't think anyone but me reads these. S got the NICU nursing job and I couldn't be a prouder girlfriend. So, because he got a job we have been looking for apartments for him. It is such a difficult thing looking at apartments in AK. If only he didn't have a budget, and we had more options. There just isn't a lot in his price range. I know that God will provide though, it will just take patience, somethign I'm not great at :). If only there were endless options like I'm sure there are in LA, or NY, or Boston or Florida or something. I do love craigslist and the apartments there. Like this one in Boston. Stainless steel, gorgeous hardwood floors. Love it! Check out this bathroom in NY city. :) wow... if only I had a million dollars and didn't know what to do with it... so fun looking at expensive places and pretending your rich.
I promise I won't neglect you so much blogspot anymore. Afterall it is September my favorite month, things are BOUND to happen to write about :).